Cornerspace Mobile offers you a powerful, two-way Developer APIs to control your accounts and campaigns from remote applications. The APIs are straightforward and simple http posts. You can do a variety of different programming such as build opt-in forms, create an advertiser, and keyword availability. As Cornerspace Mobile is constantly improving our platform, we are willing to build customized API’s for our clients to specific software.
In addition to simpler tasks like sending and receiving text messages, we offer more sophisticated features as well. For instance, you have the ability to add in a log in box, which directs your clients to your branded dashboard from a remote server.
Text Messaging API
- Sends SMS Texts to a single contact or a whole distribution list via HTTP post
- Schedules messages to be sent at a later time.
- Distribute Texts messages from your phone to a specific opt-in list based on a keyword.
- Check an available keyword widget
- Send a notification message via SMS and/or Email when someone texts your keyword.
Manage Your Opt-in Lists
- Add or delete contact information in your Opt-in lists.
- Update an existing contact record.
- This API allows you to use any application to create opt-in forms and submit the information to the appropriate opt-in list without having to log in to the advertiser’s dashboard and create an opt-in page there.
Sending a Poll API
- This allows you to attach an API to send out polling questions to your customers.
One-way SMS API for service providers
- This API is the way you connect your server with ours. It is a very simple integration, essentially it calls our web service, which will send the message and will keep reporting in your account.
Create an Advertiser
- It`s quick and easy to add a sign-up page to your website. Your prospect simply enter their information and sign up to use your service. All you need to do to create your sign-up form, and place our iFrame code on your page.
- If you have your own system and would like to create advertiser accounts without our dashboard, we have just created an API allowing you to do just that. This API is for server to server communication, in case you have your own CRM system or something similar to manage your customer base.